A transcript of this podcast is easily available at lovethylawyer.com.
William Walraven is the managing attorney of the Law Offices of William Walraven, a criminal defense law firm located in Oakland and San Francisco. William is committed to providing his clients with compassionate and effective representation.
Since launching his firm, William has successfully defended clients facing misdemeanor and felony charges throughout the greater Bay Area.
A native San Franciscan, William attended public schools growing up in the City. William received his undergraduate degree from UCLA and earned his JD from Golden Gate University School of Law.
Law Offices of William Walraven
· McGrane LLP (Associate Attorney)
· Trepel, Greenfield, Sullivan and Draa LLP (Associate Attorney)
· Office of the San Francisco Public Defender (Legal Intern)
· Golden Gate University School of Law
San Francisco, CA; Juris Doctor, 2008
· University of California at Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA; B.A. Psychology, 2000
· National College for DUI Defense (NCDD)
· California DUI Lawyers Association (CDLA)
· Asian American Criminal Trial Lawyers Association (AACTLA)
· Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area (AABA)
· Alameda County Bar Association – Barristers Committee Member (ACBA)
· Filipino Bar Association of Northern California – Social Co-Chair (FBANC)
Musical theme by Joel Katz, Seaside Recording, Maui
Technical support: Bryan Matheson, Skyline Studios, Oakland
We'd love to hear from you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please subscribe and listen. Then tell us who you want to hear and what areas of interest you’d like us to cover.
Please rate us and review us on Apple Podcasts.